Welcome to Our
What is Autotransfusion ?
Autotransfusion is an established technique for the collection and subsequent reinfusion of the patient’s own blood. It not only prevents transmission of diseases but also avoids immunological complications of homologous transfusion.
Autotransfusion permits greater flexibility in the use of blood bank supply.
Advantages of Transfusion
Rapid availability of blood. Does not require any blood storage facilities.
- No risk of disease transmission.
- No incompatibility of product transfused.
No risk of alloimmunization.
- Conserves blood banks supply.
EAT SET is a system for recovering blood from internal bleeding.
Its primary application is for patients with internal haemorrhage. Such blood can be safely reinfused if processed within the first 24 hours after haemorrhage. Blood is aspirated through a multiple filtering unit into a collection container and is reinfused by gravity to the patient after a filtration process.
The main features of the EATSET are as follows:
- Rapid recovery of blood from internal haemorrhage.
- Simple to use: Can be totally manually operated.
- Closed system: No risk of infection transmission.
- Cost effective: Disposable except manual pumping unit.
In the Press
* Army Doctor Gets Silicon Valley Award. Read More…
* Global Innovators Honoured As Tech Museum Awards Finalists.
* Understanding the Eat-Set Device. Read More…
* EATSET Device Saves 84 Lifes. Read More…
* Eminent Renowned Scientists for Eat-Set workshop. Read More…
* WHO Brief – Dr Ovadje Wins Awards.
* Army Doctor on Technology Transfer Mission.